• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually, I doubt they took a single 49 into specific account.

And just because he's been successful doesn't mean that the logic behind his selection does was not flawed. How hard is this for you and a couple of others to understand?
Well the selectors thought that Marsh was the batsman out of the options most likely to score runs. And he has. Sure you could argue other factors and whatever but in the simplest terms, they were right.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Starc needs to go back to bowling short.....so the odd bowl gets through to the keeper occasionally.

edit: ha ha hilarious.

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
I'm a lover of cricket first and foremost, and would love to be tucking into my Christmas pudding with the series delicately balanced at 2-1

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm a lover of cricket first and foremost, and would love to be tucking into my Christmas pudding with the series delicately balanced at 2-1
Not gonna happen.

I can't wait to see Cummins bowling here.

Well played by Stoneman, that was only in the air for 1.5 seconds. I wonder if we'll be batting today?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook has lost it. You can't be missing straight deliveries like that when you know Starc is going to be pitching it up. Awful.