• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Warner averaging around 25 in his past 5 Tests in Asia in the last year. Based on the Khawaja rule, how many more Tests does he get?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That must be it. The tiniest bit of a millimeter inside the line, hence umpires call.

Warner seriously unlucky, but in pre-DRS times this would not have been seen as a howler.
Yeah it was a dud shot tbh. I don't have much of a problem with it being given. I thought it was dead at first sight.

Daemon

That must be it. The tiniest bit of a millimeter inside the line, hence umpires call.

Warner seriously unlucky, but in pre-DRS times this would not have been seen as a howler.
afaic you should only care about where the middle of the ball hits since that would be the first point of impact. Surely you don't need such a big margin for error on that. The current rule doesn't make sense.

cnerd123

likes this
Ashwin bowling poorly, Jaddu not bowling at all, and India dropping catches.

They have played really terribly and dont deserve a match this close tbh

morgieb

This seems way too attacking. I feel like one of these two will play an offensive shot soon enough.

Burgey

Ashwin bowling poorly, Jaddu not bowling at all, and India dropping catches.

They have played really terribly and dont deserve a match this close tbh
They should forfeit then.

Jeez you blokes, don't you remember day two? They were immense