• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, impossible decision for the umpire. Wonder if it struck outside the line anyway - probably umpire's call.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a neutral I have no idea if that was bat or pad first. If I was a fan of either side I would be fuming if the decision went against my side. One of those freak ones where even the technology was little help there.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Reckon that was the right decision. Impossible to definitively say it was bat first and if that's the case then has to be the umpire's call.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He probably did hit it but there wasn't enough evidence to overturn, so fair decision imo. Really screwed now.