• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A proper pitch does not seam a mile before lunch on day 1 either. Both are as fair as either.
You can't blame the wicket for the dismissals, really. Warner and Smith made errors executing their shots. I think Smith's shot was on but he didn't get it. Handscomb was undone by a straight one after a couple turned biggish and Darsh was stoned like he always is.

indiaholic

International Captain
And I don't see anything wrong with a pitch spinning or seaming on day 1. Way better than watching batsmen score effortless runs. Batsmen are the worst.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another good session of tough cricket. With runs hard to come by I can see there being a few ebbs and flows in this game. Tea break came at a good time for Australia.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Did I just hear Shastri waahhh about the pitch..the Shastri who was Team Director in October 2015 and bullishly talked about home advantage ?