• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah u still get Rahane back in, remember Nair failed in the previous 2 games and this I'd a flat pitch.
Well, no ****,of course Rahane doesn't get dropped.

I was asking what composition they'll go for assuming everyone is fit. Something like :

Vijay
Rahul
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Nair
Ashwin
Saha/Parthiv
Jadeja
Ishant/Bhuvi/Yadav
Shami

Kirkut

International Regular
This a good test for Cook now, he's jaded and tired, he know's his captaincy is nearing it's expiry date, the innings he plays now will determine his self-belief.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India's highest ever score, apparently. Without the three best batsmen doing anything. Quite amazing.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Love Nass. After the second test he was harping about "win toss, win match" scenario in India. Guess that's settled now. Secondly he was talking up Cook's DRS skills and went to the extent of saying Kohli can learn from Cook on air. I guess that also stands settled. Then in Daily Mail he said he doesn't rate Karun Nair and that he's a poor player of spin.

anil1405

International Captain
What is the most likely full strength Indian side atm, assuming everyone's fit and you're playing two pace bowlers?
Recent strategies make it tough to pin point to the best 11 as it changes based on pitch and conditions. Sometimes India plays 2 spinners and other times they go in with 3.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit's stomach must have dropped when he was watching this from home. Crazy how one injury can drop you so far down the pecking order.

Oh who am I kidding. I'm pretty sure rohit will come back in for Pujara again won't he?