• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nair can apparently speak or at least understand Tamil. Remember when we were bowling, Ashwin was yelling "Dei Karun, inge vaada" (Karun, move towards here) and then when they were batting together, pretty sure I heard Ashwin yell "odu odu" (run run) a few times for some quick singles. :laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Decent enough to be around the A squads, I reckon and if he can tighten up his game, against seamers and movement, surely can become test class as his career progresses.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least Karun should be ahead of Rohit in the pecking order when the next overseas tour comes around.

This is a dull test.

Lead of 200 and declare surely? Can the English bats provide a collapse of some sort to make it interesting?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I want Nair to beat Lara. Screw declaring; India have the series, demoralise England and utterly destroy them imo.
It's not warfare ffs, try to win the game.

Anyhow the batsmen should be pretty aware of their job here by now. Bat out a day, possibly a few overs more. Don't be complete embarrassments.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
300 and then declare. That means england have to bat out a day and India won't have to chase a small total if it gets to that point.