• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
Cracking partnership. At a solid score here, get past 400 and will be delighted. Jake Ball's longest ever first class innings lol.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You guys thought I was gambhiring when i said 450 easy didn't you.

If you think this is bad just wait for the Anderson 30.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yep, get 20 after lunch and we've done well. Seamers getting nothing is worrying though, one of the spinners has to bowl well.

cnerd123

likes this
Bat first and put on a big score - check

Now all England have to do is

- Bowl well and get a sizeable first innings lead
- Don't collapse in the third innings, set India a stiff target
- Make sure they can bowl India out before the 5 days are up

Still a long way to go, so lets not get ahead of ourselves

Howe_zat

Audio File
For the first time in the match I'm not even sure I'd take 400 any more which speaks for an amazing recovery.

Also - after having done it attempted it for a season I'm increasingly noticing good umpiring and these two have been so so good this morning.