• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay now I'm getting really impatient for wickets. England's batting depth is ridiculous and we don't have Shammi =(

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking great for England here. Won an important toss, survived a couple of close calls, chance to really make this first innings count. Pitch looks placid.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Man I hate backfoot players so much on pitches that don't offer much. If this was a spinning pitch they would be dead ducks.

Zinzan

They are 32/0

Geez

This is how you all must have felt about my posting during BD vs England
It's nowhere near that level tbf. Not even Kiwaaahhs can compete with the level you set in that Eng/Bang thread ;)

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This short ball nonsense is gonna screw us once again isn't it? So needless that last delivery. At least Shammi bowls it accurately

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Why the **** is Bhuvi bowling short.

He's been pretty meh today.
I don't think he's done too badly, that last delivery aside, but I really would have liked for him to try and pitch full and swing it in from over the wicket, dunno why he started bowling around the wicket so early.

Daemon

I don't think he's done too badly, that last delivery aside, but I really would have liked for him to try and pitch full and swing it in from over the wicket, dunno why he started bowling around the wicket so early.
He's been consistently short of a length, don't think that's the right idea because it's giving them more time to adjust to what the ball is doing off the wicket.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He's been consistently short of a length, don't think that's the right idea because it's giving them more time to adjust to what the ball is doing off the wicket.
Yeah I want him to pitch it full and straight when he's over the wicket, but when he's around then he needs to get the ball deviate from the pitch as there is little to no swing on offer even if he pitches it full. If he put a bit more body behind is bowling I think he can hurry the batsmen before they can adjust.