• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

ajdude

International Coach
hahahaha i love that, ian healy talks about how there's been many highlights for either side then they show a highlight package of the morning, consisting of australia's two wickets, australia beating philander's bat a couple of times and literally one second of cook raising his bat

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hahahaha i love that, ian healy talks about how there's been many highlights for either side then they show a highlight package of the morning, consisting of australia's two wickets, australia beating philander's bat a couple of times and literally one second of cook raising his bat
Probably a good summary tbh

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We need to get these last 2 wickets relatively quickly, if only just to make sure SA don't have the new ball under lights. Again.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Man, looking at some of those balls chasing anything isn't going to be easy in these conditions vs this attack with that batting line up..

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vital to us that Warner doesn't throw his wicket away. Well, and everyone else. Need blunt the new ball but also to get very close before the last session.

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
Aus will knock this off comfortably. I think SA will get the lanky streak of piss out + uzi and captain simple... however Davey Warner will blaze a quick 80.