• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

uvelocity

International Coach
When was the last time an Aussie batsman faced 250 balls, excluding last summer?

This is the first ton I've seen from an Australian in a while where the focus seems to have been on not getting out and letting the runs come as a natural by-product of crease occupation.
i could almost start watching cricket again with this apparent **** giving being had

jcas0167

International Debutant
Wow, looks v similar to the NZ test last year - as soon as the lights take effect batting looks treacherous.

McCullum said that Kane complained that he was having difficulty seeing the seam.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm not sure Handscomb will have Ballance's unique problem, which is that he doesn't actually look at the ball.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, looks v similar to the NZ test last year - as soon as the lights take effect batting looks treacherous.

McCullum said that Kane complained that he was having difficulty seeing the seam.
Expect nothing more from Kane Waaaaaaahliamson

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol Maddinson missed that by a mile

really struggling to justify his selection in my head

edit: good ball I guess though