• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Great review mate.

As I suggested earlier, quite why anyone thinks Ansari can bat certainly isn't based on his domestic performances.
I suppose we should expect one inexcusably dimwitted selection, but this one is up there with the worst that I've seen. .

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously think we need to call up some replacements to the squad. If this was a home series we would have no problem in dropping Duckett to bring in a right handed batsman and Ansari to play Leach seeing as they clearly don't rate Batty if Ansari got the nod ahead of him for the last 3 tests. The only option we have in the squad currently is to play the reserve keeper at 4 which is a ridiculous idea and a 4th seamer which is pointless given the tracks we will be playing on. Taking on India away is hard enough to begin with but doing it with one hand tied behind your back is just stupid, continuing to do it is cutting your nose off to spite your face.