• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ashwin has bowled more deliveries since his last wicket than he bowled in the 3rd test vs NZ where he took 13 wickets

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly though, think Ashwin is still bowling good lengths and he's turning it miles. Wouldn't be surprised if he ran through the middle order today.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin averages 52 with the bat against England and more with the ball. Guess he will be more dangerous this afternoon with the bat then.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Holy **** how have I only just realised Hameed is the first English test cricketer born after me.

My test prospects look slim :(