• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

burr

State Vice-Captain
Hopefully voges doesnt get dropped.. distinct danger of him finishing career with the second highest average..
Apparently he doesn't average above 30 against any of the big nations so it's not much of a record anyway.

If we could sneak to 150 we're still in it (maybe). Poor old Smitteh, I really think it's unfair how much he gets attacked on this forum. He is by far the best thing about Australian cricket these days. He actually cares. He actually hates losing. He actually fights.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was so obvious that Rabada was setting up Mennie there for the inswinger. Mennie probably knew it but still barely managed to keep it out. Rabs WAG.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that was a ghastly session from a team perspective. Was compelling watching though. The only thing missing was a bowled dismissal.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Any crims that wanna slay me when Rahane and Virat ton up tomorrow go ahead.

43/6 Broady all over again. Please make smith cry faf, I will forgive the fact your name is that of a females downstairs.

burr

State Vice-Captain
I've just discovered Macquarie Radio. Loving it. Tim Lane! My all time favourite Aus ball-by-ball commentator. He's back! How on earth do they manage to nab Pigeon, Barry Richards, Fleming etc. and ABC is stuck with Dirk Nannes.