• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We are gonna destroy the saffers this summer as predicted. Unbeatable at home and that's why we the best

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Warne lasted 1 and a half overs before mentioning himself
I walked in from work and turned the TV on just as the first ball was being bowled........Warne was complaining at the field settings....first ****ing ball FFS. By the 2nd or 3rd ball he was telling us that Starc is the best test bowler in the world.

I literally couldn't find the mute button quick enough.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is a pretty yucky batting lineup without AB. Duminy at 4 wtf.
It was like that even vs NZ. Faf doesn't like coming in at 4. I'd prefer it if even Bavuma came in a t 4 tbh. Duminy is just... Urgghhh. Makes the lineup look so fragile.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Don't know what you mean. I'm not a Queenslander.

You heading to the SCG this season or has your Western Sydney passport expired?

So typical of Faf to put JP ahead of him. In some ways I don't mind it though as Duminy will look to be the aggressor in this partnership.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, I can see Duminy coming out, playing a couple of million dollar shots, before being bowled through the gate for 12.