• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Why the hell is KP commentating this series? Whingy high pitched voice, **** attitude, not funny at all.
Warne would be ok if he actually commentated instead of being a tosser, but I guess hours in the box is too long to not let your natural self shine.
Mark Nicholas is ok by me.
Clarke obviously gobbed himself a gig at the expense of Hussey, little ****.
Chappeli will Chappeli, that's ok.
Taylor is ok, as is Healy. Keep the focus on food vendors and lunch buffets around the grounds as well.
I like Slats, when his ADHD medications are being effective.
Where the **** is Bill?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KP was actually pretty decent in the BBL, but he was playing and it was more a novelty sort of thing. Even if he was John Arlott, Channel Nine could dumb him down.

Brad McNamara.

Burgey

Heals and Slats look like they have expanded a bit in the off season, which in Slats'' case is odd as he's been doing a lot of road cycling by all reports.

Burgey

Doesn't matter how busy you are or whatever life throws your way, the first morning of the test match summer is always really exciting.

Unless it's a subcontinent team or NZ and you know it'll be over in 2.5 days so you have to keep telling your young son not to get excited at the home side's performances against such terrible opposition.

Burgey

I miss Bill, Tony and Richie so much. First ball not the same without crossing to Bill and the "Thank you Richie, good morning to all our viewers right across the world".

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Why the hell is KP commentating this series? Whingy high pitched voice, **** attitude, not funny at all.
Warne would be ok if he actually commentated instead of being a tosser, but I guess hours in the box is too long to not let your natural self shine.
Taylor is ok, as is Healy. Keep the focus on food vendors and lunch buffets around the grounds as well.
Where the **** is Bill?
Hussey was absolutely atrocious. Captain Obvious himself would've bemoaned Hussey's 'insights'. If Michael Clarke can make one meaningful comment for the summer, he'll outstrip 'Mr Cricket' aka 'Mr Ambien'

I guess Ian Healy being 'ok' must be an Australian-centric thing too.

And hasn't McNamara been boned for a new executive producer or whatever they're called? If so, it'll be interesting to see if it's so jingoistic and dumbed down, as it has always been at Nine.

Gob

International Coach
Where the **** is Bill?
Bill has only been doing the Melbourne test for a while now (ever since his wife got sick I think). Stay updated

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Despite the all round dick-show that's covering this, I am really excited for this. Enough that I'm willing to wake up during the night to be greeted by Swann

adub

International Captain
It's really heart warming to see Cricket Australia living up to it's claims of being an equal opportunity employer.

Attachments

Last edited: