• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
that was more efficient than I expected.

Outstanding game and great to know we have some players to go to who just do the business.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a terrible decision to end it. The bloke's borderline special needs with the cue. He's tried to play a shot of some description at that for sure.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Wow, I never thought that was out live.
Yeah. He was too far ahead for me to feel comfortable to give that out.

The last wicket also, the batsman attempted the shot, even though he was late on completing it. So I wouldn't give that out either.

flibbertyjibber

Phew.

Hard luck Bangladesh, that win against a big boy won't be long in coming if they keep playing like this, think it was the fact we are used to winning that got us over the line but your time will clearly come.

Ben Stokes MOM by a country mile.

OverratedSanity

Sabbir you stupid ****. Who do you think you are exposing the tail to 5 balls every over? You can't do that unless you're vvs and expect to get away with it.

Cracking test, great performance from Stokes.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cricket is richer for clutch cricketers like Broad and Stokes (outside of World T20 finals). Just great stuff.

I feel sorry for Banglas fans. Copping that plus the Bang vs. India T20 game in one year is roooooooooooooooooooooooooooof as

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah. He was too far ahead for me to feel comfortable to give that out.

The last wicket also, the batsman attempted the shot, even though he was late on completing it. So I wouldn't give that out either.
Well the ump didn't give it out, but it was crashing into leg-stump, so no problem, why DRS was invented.

oh and there was no way he played a shot.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Always thought it was Russian roulette with four bullets in the chamber continuously giving the strike to the no.10. That single at the end of the proceeding over...

I can understand the thinking that runs put pressure on but the gun was going to fire sooner or later.