• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Bangladesh going really well here. No more wickets before lunch and they are in box seat with softer ball.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well we scoffed when their bloke on comms said they would be confident chasing 250, looks like he was right. Doing well so far. Can quickly change though.

Zinzan

William Hill odds seem about right, Bang paying $2.62 & England $1.40 & $101 for the draw.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Urgh, surprised by Mo's lack of initial appeal. Once it was pad first, had to be out.
This is what chaffs my balls about the DRS. I hate that the officials' response is to make players challenge decisions but at the same time telling them, "Oh, we are usually only wrong two times every eighty overs, good luck." I would love it if each side had a designated guy watching every call in the dressing room closely, who signals the players on the field to review or to not review. And the whole fifteen second rule can go suck a big lemon.

91Jmay

International Coach
This is what chaffs my balls about the DRS. I hate that the officials' response is to make players challenge decisions but at the same time telling them, "Oh, we are usually only wrong two times every eighty overs, good luck." I would love it if each side had a designated guy watching every call in the dressing room closely, who signals the players on the field to review or to not review. And the whole fifteen second rule can go suck a big lemon.
Might as well remove on field umpires then though and just have 3rd umpire do it all.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Might as well remove on field umpires then though and just have 3rd umpire do it all.
That might not to be very far away considering the way that tech is progressing atm. AI umpires in a hundred years would be so cool.

Daemon

What happens if Anderson is fit for the next test btw? If Batty gets dropped it's probably for yet another AR in Ansari rather than Anderson isn't it?

Might the best seamer in Asia in the last decade :ph34r: actually not make the XI?

Daemon

Cook's not been good here. Didn't have a short leg for so long earlier and is being way too reactionary.