• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

Marius

International Debutant
You mean apart from Boult, Bavuma, De Kock, Amla and Wagner who I have praised repeatedly in this thread alone? Not my fault Faf and your darling Van Zyl are ****.
I said I would rather have Van Zyl in the side than Duminy. Not sure how that makes him my 'darling'.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Have to be ruthless here. Can't let these guys take the game for us this partnership.

Southee needs to come back and take a ****ing wicket.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great session so far. Great shots, amazing catch. Stuff happening all the time.

Bavuma's driving is delicious.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
this is really a gun innings from QdK so far. Rotates the strike so quickly. Really difficult for the bowlers to maintain a line or build pressure on him.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Great guy to have as your no.7. If this keeps up, those memories of Gilchrist vs NZ in the early 2000's will come flooding back.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah De Kock is quality. So many good looking shots. He seems a pretty good keeper as well, could be the answer to the World XI keeper question in 12 months time.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Faf is going to lose his place if he does not perform this series, replacement captain or not... QDK at 7 makes me feel so much better about our batting particularly with Philander and Piedt at 8 and 9...