• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So I would expect Pakistani to collapse frequently in this series say from 200/5 to 210 all out whereas England at 200/5 can in all likelihood add 100 valuable runs or more. This will make the major difference between the two sides in my view. I can see Pak bowlers tiring out against England's lower order just like in UAE and Bairstow, Ali or Stokes (when he plays) will get some runs this series.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
That does seem the major difference between the teams. Plus the dropped catches by Pakistan. However, Pakistan does have the stronger middle order and bowling line up.

smash84

The Tiger King
That does seem the major difference between the teams. Plus the dropped catches by Pakistan. However, Pakistan does have the stronger middle order and bowling line up.
England have a significantly weaker line up in this match because jimmy is not playing this match