• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
What a travesty to lose that match. I think Joe Root should be MOTM as he made what could have been a procession into a nailbiter.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Wow, hats off Morris. I didn't give SA a chance. That was some finishing. Take that Faulkner.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
I think ab let it slip a bit when we were in the field when he was holding tahir and rabada back for the end ans not going for the kill in the middle of the innings.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
For all Hussain loves blowing smoke up Morgan's ass about being a great captain of a young vibrant team, in reality Morgan is just as regimented as Cook when captain in the field. Hoped he'd have improved by now.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Absolutely gutted

Morgan captaincy after the duminy wicket was a big factor in the loss. Coupled with some poor fielding by England

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So was that an anti-choke by SA? Somehow get a feeling people will forget all about this and bring out the old cliches the next time they lose a close game...

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Ugh. Nick Knight is so annoyingly toffy.
We don't like him either.

Although more for being a warks biased, never criticise england, rubbish pundit than him being posh.

Thats not really posh at all, he's just got a southern accent.

Last edited:

Sacricketfan

Cricket Spectator
So was that an anti-choke by SA? Somehow get a feeling people will forget all about this and bring out the old cliches the next time they lose a close game...
Unfortunately that is true. They have to win a world cup to stop all talk of choking. Maybe they can take inspiration from the U19 team which won it in 2014.

Bijed

International Regular
Would just like to congratulate South Africa on their performances after being, I thought, fairly well outplayed by us on the whole in the first two matches. Was particularly impressed by Morris tonight - knew he could bat and so was particularly disheartened when Rashid dropped him. On that subject, I know it's been said a thousand times already, but our fielding has really got to improve if we're serious about being a top class team in any format.

Anyway, at least the excitement will be alive for the last ODI on Sunday

Stefan9

International Debutant
Pretty dreadfull batting performance by SA, lucky for us englands fielding was even worse. I think I have said enough about duminy and behardien being picked above rr and miller but this showed again the issue...

Thankfully morris kept us alive to fight another day.