• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This is the one area of cricket analysis that's sorely lacking IMO. Would be interesting to hear the views of someone who knows what they're talking about as to whether de Kock could've been closer, was his foot movement wrong etc. The only keeper I can think of who provides analysis is Ian Healy, and he's a ****.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the one area of cricket analysis that's sorely lacking IMO. Would be interesting to hear the views of someone who knows what they're talking about as to whether de Kock could've been closer, was his foot movement wrong etc. The only keeper I can think of who provides analysis is Ian Healy, and he's a ****.
Healy (like a few others) is really frustrating, when he talks about what he was great at he's fascinating, really annoying otherwise. That Sky masterclass with him and Warbe really showed how brilliant they can talk about cricket. Why the **** they're so awful at it in commentary I have no idea.