• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Chris Gayle some sort of perverted misogynist or can everyone just settle down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
So if you get a mating signal during a cricket interview, what is appropriate? Skip the pick-up lines and move straight to heavy petting? Maybe he said don't blush as blushing is also a mating signal in other cultures and he was by now barely able to hide his enthusiasm for her.
Couldn't he have shelved the knowledge that she was dead keen for a shag, shown some decorum and approached her after the match and started dry humping her leg while wearing his *** sells shirt and asked her to have a go-round on his stripper pole before a romp on his bed with the mirrored ceiling.
If you don't know the answers to these questions already you should be forced to live the rest of your life inside a barrel for the good of humanity.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
It's funny that I remember this but I'll share a story from the good old high school days. We had this new thing with PE where the whole year/grade was divided into teams and we were playing against each other, different sports, loosely supervised. On this day, we were playing baseball and we had to designate people for positions/roles. So I was the team captain and in general I tried to give people roles that I think they could do and would allow us all to have as much fun as possible. Of course, one of the more crucial positions is pitcher and one of the girls wanted to be the pitcher. And I wouldn't have minded a whole lot or cared barring the fact that she couldn't throw more than a few metres and she couldn't even reach the batter. Now I let her pitch because who really gives a **** who wins in PE but I had to change her because I soon realised that the next hour or so was going to be excruciating for everyone else on our team and the opposition because we can't actually have a game we can enjoy if the pitcher can't actually throw.

So I changed her. What did I get for that? A volley of insults. "Chauvinist pig", I can still hear it. I tried to explain to her why I'm changing her but she just wouldn't have it. She caused a ridiculous scene, crying and trying to interrupt the game when we had picked another pitcher. Honestly, I was shocked at first, then bemused. I might have had more of a problem with it but the other girls were defending me and saying she was being overdramatic.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
"Eyes wide open: a guide to the mating signals of the western human female"
Desmond Morris beat me to it I'm afraid. Read 'Intimate Behaviour' if you want an education on the subject. It was written in the 70s but it's still genius.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
So good the CW crowd. Casual ganging up on anyone who doesn't share the general consensus. Its too easy to get everyone all riled up and upset

For the record, I thought Gayle was out of line and inappropriate

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
My view is that I have no issue with Chris Gayle hitting on a reporter and I think it is a storm in a tea cup.

I further beleive that any guy should have the ability to hit on whatever woman he chooses except married women or if the woman is clearly off limits e.g. she is 17. If the girl wants to show him the hand and say not in a million years with you buddy that is also her perrogative. But if there are going to be formal complaints about people just for making a verbal advance on someone then I think that sets a silly precedent. I looked at what he said and it just sounded like a very cheesy and macho advance on someone.

KThanksbye

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
So good the CW crowd. Casual ganging up on anyone who doesn't share the general consensus. Its too easy to get everyone all riled up and upset

For the record, I thought Gayle was out of line and inappropriate

Well I'll be on the veranda since you're already on the cross

Skyliner

International 12th Man
The problem is that her eyes were visible. Couldn't she wear a head covering so that innocent players like Gayle don't get led up the garden path by false mating signals? She's running around flashing mating signals at all and sundry in total loose cannon fashion. If you put out uncovered meat, cats will come.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Why has no one shared this video before?!

Finally we have evidence to show that Gayle is not a chauvinistic pig after all!

Mel Mcaughlin is just an oversensitive whiny femanazi bitch who can **** off. This video here absolves Gayle of all wrong doing.

Carry on gents.
Well done. Second worst post of the thread (not including mine obviously)

Keep on carrying on like this is some sort of civil rights case blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.