• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am just waiting for another cracking reverse sweep from AB. Hope he goes the next ball though #WantToHaveEverything

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First you have to wait for him to make that post three times.
What ****s you guys are :(

***** posted that just as much as me and indiaholic liked every single #worsethanindia post. But then when you single me out they like your post too. Bunch of ****s.

Having such a waahhh right now

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

***** posted that just as much as me and indiaholic liked every single #worsethanindia post. But then when you single me out they like your post too. Bunch of ****s.

:laugh:

The "Look, I've been saying it" was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Just reeked of "someone bite on my **** post or I'll keep making it every time a wicket falls!" so I thought I might as well get the biting over and done with.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Howe_zat

Audio File
cricketing gods have decreed that de villiers is going to play a hax innings today regardless if he's out or not

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year

:laugh: :laugh:

Now dont go and lock yourself out in the balcony on the 20th floor again :ph34r:

test cricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ive always been of the opinion that amla was better than ab, but over the last couple of years ive made an effort to understand cricket on a deeper level and due to that ive realised that de villiers is a freak of nature and the most talented batter of his generation