• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That shouldn't be umpires call, Should have been "hitting". If that had been given not out and unsuccessfully reviewed England would have a right to be pissed.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
yeah same here.

it's what Son of Coco said, I'd only back Australia for a win if they get to 320-350-1.

btw you had a different avatar 10 minutes ago right, or was I just seeing things?
I did and changed it; the other sites where I go (and I like to keep my avatar uniform) allow for 150x150 avatars. I decided I didn't like the look of mine in 100x100 so I switched it.

91Jmay

International Coach
Huge wicket. Moeen is a proper bowler. Feel a lot more comfortable now. Clarke out cheap and we should be on track.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
On the basis of the score, Australia's session. But they were utterly clueless to Broad and Warner played the worst fifty in the history of cricket.

Riggins

International Captain
Not because I thought that wasn't out or anything, but I just really hate umpires call in general. just make a rule and stick to it ffs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yah are we seriously gonna have another series of 'how are we getting out to him' whenever Moeen takes a wicket?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ali bowls a lot of **** with some good deliveries in between

Could turn out to be a fair bowler with more experience

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not because I thought that wasn't out or anything, but I just really hate umpires call in general. just make a rule and stick to it ffs.
Would you prefer margins to be decided and perhaps certain ones are benefit of the doubt to the batsman?