• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm getting this busy kind of interference on my TV. It sounds a bit like a crowd. Sometimes there's cheering, sometimes something that sounds like clapping, occasionally a song. Would this be the English crowd in action? As I haven't heard them since mid-2013 I thought I may have been getting a bit of interference from The Voice on the other channel.
Piss poor troll effort.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kidding yourselves if you reckon Starc's five fer was ****e. Anyone who thinks England wasn't kissed on the collective pecker to make more than 280 doesn't know cricket

Spark

Global Moderator
Funny to think he got more five fers that series than Anderson, Broad and Bresnan combined.
How many 5-fors did Anderson take in that series? He bowled exceptionally well, but more due to consistency than anything else.

Off hand I don't actually remember taking more than one, and I don't remember where the one was. Melbourne?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many 5-fors did Anderson take in that series? He bowled exceptionally well, but more due to consistency than anything else.

Off hand I don't actually remember taking more than one, and I don't remember where the one was. Melbourne?
Anderson never got a 5fer from memory. Bowled brilliantly and kept getting 3-4 each innings though

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member

He didn't get any. Best efforts were four first dig at Adelaide and Melbourne.