• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This type of injury MAY be due to wear and tear (or admittedly a number of other reasons) if so then resting him may have been preventative.

Personally I would like to see a whole different bowling attack for limited overs cricket (except at world cup time).
So you don't play Boult in ODIs at all (outside the WC)?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
This type of injury MAY be due to wear and tear (or admittedly a number of other reasons) if so then resting him may have been preventative.

Personally I would like to see a whole different bowling attack for limited overs cricket (except at world cup time).
This kind of stuff is totally captain hindsight. He's played two tests, and two one dayers. A key player in his mid 20s should be expected to carry that sort of workload.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
This kind of stuff is totally captain hindsight. He's played two tests, and two one dayers. A key player in his mid 20s should be expected to carry that sort of workload.
I called for it before the series started tbf, tbh, and tb anything else that is an acronym.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Southee has been largely rubbish on this tour and is continuing on in the same vein today

Niall

International Coach
Can't believe Brendon McCullum called the first two pitches "outstanding cricket wickets". Err no that would imply there was a genuine contest between bat and ball.
to be fair the second game was an absolute cracker and the public loved it bar the silly finish.

Joe Public pays the bills.