• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Stapel

International Regular
Wow.... I had a busy day and have checked the score twice. At 51/1 and just now at 53/2. Took me a while to realise it's not the same innings.

Stapel

International Regular
How is it that Michael Clarke averages 50+, has been in the Test Team since 2004, but has 'only' 8450 runs?

Spark

Global Moderator
Ugh. Was coming, playing that shot so many times. No idea why he suddenly decided to cut literally everything.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
For a very good player of spin he looked very ordinary there, cutting balls that were way too close to him. Good bowling though.

I'm pleased we've fought back with the ball here, it shows good character.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible shot from Clarke as Bishoo really doesn't do anything apart from make the odd ball skid through

Stapel

International Regular
Hmmm, did I just jinx Clarke?

Anyway, if this Test wants to get interesting, it's good Aussie wickets are falling.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh. Was coming, playing that shot so many times. No idea why he suddenly decided to cut literally everything.
Risk/reward against spinners like Bishoo. That Clarke played it like **** doesn't mean it's not a good idea in general to cut. Nail a few instead of Clarkeing them and Bishoo runs out of options to get you out or even stop the bleeding.

Last edited:

Burner

International Regular
All those matches with India has got to Smith's head...has forgotten how to get out. Should be dropped.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
did marsh get out playing that ****ing cut shot he plays to milk runs to third man?