• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Totally different scenario though. The lower middle order hit themselves out of trouble at lords, especially Stokes. They're going to have to stonewall here.
Or get caught behind cutting a bowler that you've barely faced. Doesn't sound great.

Since Cook & Lyth added 170 in the first innings, we've lost 15 wickets for about 280 on an absolutely blameless pitch.

Following the 30 for 4 start at Lord's and the 2nd innings collapse in the final Caribbean test, you'd have to conclude our batting isn't looking too clever right now.

Or get caught behind cutting a bowler that you've barely faced. Doesn't sound great.

Since Cook & Lyth added 170 in the first innings, we've lost 15 wickets for about 280 on an absolutely blameless pitch.

Following the 30 for 4 start at Lord's and the 2nd innings collapse in the final Caribbean test, you'd have to conclude our batting isn't looking too clever right now.
Are alarm bells ringing that your batting line up is not well balanced?

Ha.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great session for New Zealand. Very hard to see England hanging on, maybe Moeen might offer resistance, but I don't really trust the rest of them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The only RRR I'm interested in is required rain rate for us to save the game. I'm dancing my arse off here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nice use of the feet by Buttler. Craig struggling with bowling to get hit through the off-side when he has no fielders there.