• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Fair enough to review that from Craig I reckon. He's the last batsman capable of really constructing an innings and I reckon a high proportion of overturned decisions happen on the height of the bounce (as opposed to the line, which is rarely overturned).

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just watching the highlights at tea. First viewing of Wood and I like what I see from his action. Strong and high. Not liking Holding's comments as there is more than one way to bowl quick.

indiaholic

International Captain
I think the desperation to hit out at the end was quite pointless. Should have gone for a lead of around 200.. The tailenders should have tried to stick around with BJ.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So much play left. I would be happy with being two down at stumps. Look to bat through tomorrow.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably have taken being 2 down at close when we went back out given the conditions.

With tomorrows rain we should be able to save this if we bat sensibly but Root obviously the key man.