• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Lololol apparently Moeen was having a hit and giggle session in the net and only just got back to the dressing room after he heard of Henry ripping England a new one :lol:
Why did he have to walk along the boundary to get back? Looked like one of the NZ fielders gave him a sledge too because he didn't have a great look on his face as he passed.

Also, Guptill to pull off some kind of blinder which will probably be the only way we'll get Root out.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Sky need to introduce a 'Warme has finished" graphic animation so that 50% of their audience know when it is safe to un-mute.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it just me or does it look like Ross has been hitting the Nandos once too often lately?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Playing well, these two. Going to be a huge test for Craig. Lot depends on him being tight and not allowing Root to milk him for runs.