• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there a reason England have been visiting the smaller nations - I'd have thought a 3 Test series would have taken in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago?
Would we have a say where they play the games?

Quite nice to see a few different grounds.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is there a reason England have been visiting the smaller nations - I'd have thought a 3 Test series would have taken in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago?
Antigua is one of the big players, at least historically. Grenada's a bit weird but I'd rather the odd weird one than the same tour every time.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Great win. Cofortably outplayed the oppo in all three disciplines away from home.

Professional job done by these two.

Shady Slim

International Coach
ffs wi dies you useless pieces of **** why did you have to collapse faster than a structurally unsound building in a frickin' earthquake

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Five fifties in five games for Cook averaging 70. Going into a ground where he averages 233. Hardly the hardest conditions and bowling, but at least there are some encouraging signs.

greg

International Debutant
Boycott on the radio seems to be labouring under the misapprehension that Holder was dropped on the ball he was run out.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
His record against both is fairly mediocre though. That Lord's ton in particular was fairly facile.
Eh, he should have been out early doors then eased to 180 that proved to be pretty much the difference between the sides iirc

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Eh, he should have been out early doors then eased to 180 that proved to be pretty much the difference between the sides iirc
Kind of. We already had a lead of 240 and won by 350. Don't think anything would've gone wrong if he'd got out. Fair play getting the runs though, obviously.

Spark

Global Moderator
My abiding memory is that we had more or less given up by the time he got to about 70. Not saying that it doesn't count, ofc, just that it doesn't have much predictive power for the summer (just as it didn't for the next seven Tests)