• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
More rain, yay

Didn't bowl too badly there, at least the new ball will be available almost immediately after they come back. Hopefully they'll just take lunch now though.

Spark

Global Moderator
If the umps have delayed the game purely because the fielding captain doesn't want to bowl with a slightly wet ball then that's bull****.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If the umps have delayed the game purely because the fielding captain doesn't want to bowl with a slightly wet ball then that's bull****.
Agreed, though if the outfield was too wet then the umpires are crap for saying it would start.

Shambles of a day and a half.

Daemon

Anderson to Samuels, no run, now tries to whack a length ball over the off side and plays and misses

yeah your jobs not done yet ****

edit: oh he's out. dumb ****.

Daemon

Yeah, I got my place cemented for the next 6 tests. Imma gonna Samuels now.
"imma" includes "gonna"

it means "i'm gonna"

pet hate of mine when people use it wrongly, especially when they use it as "i'm a". If you're going to copy slang that you don't use irl at least do it right :p

Spark

Global Moderator
Such a random bowler at times, Broad. Out of nowhere, suddenly decides to bowl sharp seamers at 90mph.