• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Me too I'm afraid, confidence is shot. Feel sorry for Trott though, will probably be dropped when he couldn't have done much about either dismissal I reckon.
They will give him one more won't they?

I really don't know what they do about Cook though.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sold on Trott's innocence in his downfall; even by his standards, there were a lot of moving parts involved and his balance and timing of movement, and with it compactness, against the moving ball looked suspect throughout. I think Nass explained it well: Trott was noticeable, rather than unobtrusive, at the crease, and never seemed settled. He's not an opening bat, really, is he?

Niall

International Coach
They will give him one more won't they?

I really don't know what they do about Cook though.
My memory is brutal at the best of times so open for correction here, but their wasn't much doubt over his position before the first test in Australia when he stood down. He deserves another chance especially if they win this.

grecian

England really have to dig themselves out of this position, being 144 behind with the oppo having 8 wickets still to go, on a pitch showing some wear is pretty poor.

Oh wait a minute, it's the other way round is it, I was just going on general forum (elsewhere) bollox and people pontificating on Twitter and other means they get their small-dicked anger across.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
After the third wicket gone now, can't say England are on top though they are still ahead, mainly because Windies bat last. Won't go to the last day and the pitch doesn't have many daemons. Still batting last chasing 350 or so would be tough when you couldn't get 300 in the first dig.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Benn doesn't have any bite as he just seems to hurl it down. At least Tredwell was gripping it a bit.

Last edited:

Pothas

After the third wicket gone now, can't say England are on top though they are still ahead, mainly because Windies bat last. Won't go to the last day and the pitch doesn't have many daemons. Still batting last chasing 350 or so would be tough when you couldn't get 300 in the first dig.
So England are on top.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Benn doesn't have any bite as he just seems to hurl it down. At least Tredwell was gripping it a bit.
It's so ordinary isn't it? It was a matter of time before Root broke free against him. He's lucky Bell isn't in, he would have swept and cut him to smithereens again no doubt.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This match has had England take 3 steps, Windies take 1.5, England take a few more steps forward, Windies fighting back but not enough. Windies just doesn't have enough bowling in the game. The batting could do with pulling a few more punches too. Was a bit odd for them to have their better batsmen out to a freak shot after looking like making runs.

Howe_zat

Audio File
James Tredwell v Shane Warne

average: Tredwell 22.8, Warne 25.41
economy: Tredwell 2.5, Warne 2.65
strike rate: Tredwell 54.6, Warne 57.4