• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
makes shakib look good but he should have been bowling shortly after the 20th over. They need to go bang bang now and have no room for a partnership.

Elliott sucks in Asia and this is the most Bangladesh-ish ground in NZ so they have a bit of an opening here.

Flem274*

123/5
elliott will be good for keeping that required rate from getting out of control. guptill was picking his gaps well for once but elliott is a master nurdler.

now that i say that three dot balls and a massive smash lol

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
This match going a lot of the way to silence any questions marks over our batting order tbh.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Elliott showing why he should have been a more regular member of the one day side. Despite some obvious technical shortcomings, he has this ability to play shots around the clock. Must be maddening to set a field to.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Hmm, Elliot blows it. Not the best short to play there. Let's see what Corey can do. He's been struggling a bit.