• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
McClenagahan fell over seven or eight times in his follow-through, so I think it's fair to say his rhythm is shot.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that was weird. Never seen anyone fall over that much even when bowling with trainers on instead of spikes.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
McCleneghan is a guy who is greatly flattered by his record. Not the first time he's been smashed by Bangladesh either. NZ should have picked Matt Henry instead.

Zinzan

McCleneghan is a guy who is greatly flattered by his record. Not the first time he's been smashed by Bangladesh either. NZ should have picked Matt Henry instead.
Yeah, there's no doubt he was picked on his impressive record rather than recent form. He's looked out of sorts for about 6 months now.

Don't forget that only a few months back he became 2nd equal quickest to 50 wickets in ODI history, making it hard to leave him out, rightly or wrongly.

cnerd123

likes this
So excited for this BD team.

Never seen them put up two solid performances in a row.

This is great stuff. Loving it. Making themselves a legitimate threat in the Quarters.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"If New Zealand are to overhaul this total, it will be the biggest they have ever chased down in World Cups."

:dry:

Flem274*

123/5
going to be honest here - i'm worried. seddon park is perfect for bangas, bangas are playing well and we have a thing with bangas.

we should be mowing them to pieces in our own conditions but they've played well so far.

viriya

International Captain
SL would rather face SA in the quarters too, Ind have had SL's number for some time now.

cnerd123

likes this
and seriously if bangas win this then go back to being pathetic in the quarters i will be so mad
I'm seriously worried that they are done for this WC. 3 good batting performances, 1 upset win, 1 scare (possibly another upset).

All set up for a meek collapse in the KO stages.

Although we will be playing Choke Africa if we win.

Daemon

So excited for this BD team.

Never seen them put up two solid performances in a row.

This is great stuff. Loving it. Making themselves a legitimate threat in the Quarters.
Well they did put up 7 in a row against NZ

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
It's fair to say the Bangladesh are a generally underrated team. They did well to counterattack our opening bowlers in this match.

I hope 1992 isn't going to repeat itself here. Cane everyone, lose the final pool match to a team of Muslims from Asia and then out in the first knockout game.
NZ gloriously undefeated until the last game of the round robin, then lose and lose again to the same team in the semi finals.

Marmadoolah as Inzy of course.

Zinzan

Agree with Doull for once. Two spinners wasting the new ball is madness. Surely Rubel isn't far away.