• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - New Zealand v Sri Lanka

viriya

International Captain
Mahela only becomes a world class ODI batsman in WC knock-outs.. he will be his usual disappointing self here.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Still Gambhiring you unbelievers? We're all over them now. Mathews, Sangakkara have to do ALL of the work now. If they leave more than 100 runs for the lower order to get it SL just can't do it.

viriya

International Captain
The only purpose of watching this match now is to see if Sanga can get his 94th fifty and get out so his quest for 100 fifties before he retires lives on.

Ryan19

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't care if you are 120/1 after 20 but I don't think you are ever favourites chasing 330. With runs on the board it is always going to be difficult to chase that down even if you get off to a good start.

viriya

International Captain
Kiwis got this in the bag.. like I said 5 overs in.

Switching to see the carnage rout on the poms.