• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

cnerd123

likes this
Dilshan just seems to get better and better with the ball. I legit rate him higher than the Mendis's at the moment.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Andergun showing in his short stay so far that he is more than an icing man.

My only hope is that Elliott is consistently poor in all 7 matches so that he gets left out of the starting eleven. My fear is he will manage a 50 at some stage.

New news- latham out now. All up to Corey to bat through

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Dilshan just seems to get better and better with the ball. I legit rate him higher than the Mendis's at the moment.
Has definitely started to vary his flight and put a little more purchase on the ball in recent years, that was clever bowling after spearing most deliveries into the pads previous to the wicket ball

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I didn't think Latham could have a dismissal that bad in him.

Both match situation and shot selection. Crazy.

Niall

International Coach
Hopefully a low scoring game like this is what we get in the world cup, more fun than dull run fests.