• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lawrence Booth ‏@the_topspin 2m
Since he made 70 in an ODI at Perth, Ben Stokes's scores in all formats for England: 0, 5, 5, 4, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0

so aggressive though
I've been saying for ages he's a bowling all-rounder, anyone that thinks he should be batting much higher just haven't been paying attention for a couples of years.

Honestly are people really criticising Broad for that, it's what he does. When it works it's awesome and changes matches.

Very good decision that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, bit silly to do that first up.

Get the openers before lunch and it will be game on. Surely we can't bowl as badly again.

91Jmay

International Coach
Silly shot from Jimmy, Plunkett looked like he could have scored plenty more. Still solid morning, and a good little mini-session at them before lunch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Get the openers before lunch and it will be game on. Surely we can't bowl as badly again.
England already have a lead! It's already game on. Get the openers before lunch and rather than game on it'll be England well and truly in charge.

Dhawan needs to dig in here.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
May I just say that if Vaughan or Swann makes one more reference to a cheeky little anything on TMS today, then I may not be responsible for my actions.

Ditto if our wonderful attack CBA to pitch the ball up this afternoon.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Indian bowling attack this series so far:

Bhuvaneshwar Kumar: 11 wickets @ 14.9
Ishant Sharma: 3 wickets @ 70.33
Mohammad Shami: 3 wickets @ 62.00
Ravindra Jadeja: 2 wickets @ 63.00