• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've said it before I don't know why umpires don't even seem to bother with the no ball at the line, unless a dismissal happens. It's as if, there saying to the bowlers, it's ok, keep overstepping and cutting the popping crease, just font take a wicket. Even when they've referred it here, they've somehow got ur wrong. Pretty close but I reckon he definitely touched it

Mike5181

International Captain
Only bad thing about that test was the umpiring. Both teams got rough decisions which could have changed the game.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wagner now averaging 34 with the ball. Long may you continue Wags.
Long may you continue.

I'm pretty sure the universal Kiwi thought train was "**** I don't have a better idea we'll see how Wagner goes and we'll drop him if he fails"
Most of us are tasting it. And it tastes it good.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm really close to crying. **** life.
It's the SA test match that makes it really hard to take doesn't it? We really should have won that one, and now to be in a position to have won this one.. man... both victories would have been massive for India as a team overseas, ah.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats NZ. Ross's catch was key off Zaheer. And Baz's decision to keep mid on up which lead to a catch off Jadeja was great captaincy.