• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love the one hand catch and all that, but it kind of took away from that absolutely gorgeous stroke from Williamson on that occasion.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
radio extra commentary was brilliant on that $100k dropped catch

'well that man won't be turning into a bloated mass in a Las Vegas hotelroom'

etc

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Devastated they're not doing the promo at the Tests, TBH. I wanted a shot at 100k (and an orange t-shirt)

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Love the one hand catch and all that, but it kind of took away from that absolutely gorgeous stroke from Williamson on that occasion.
I hope I'm not the only one who won't miss the promo when it's gone? Hats tipped to the marketing crowd there, but as if we needed another excuse to promote cricket as a home run fest

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Lot of criticism for Dhoni's captaincy, but I'm not sure what he's supposed to do against these two.

It's the selections that have been wrong.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank you sir - I have since discovered it was against us in 2003. Didn't remember it as a tour that Vettori, Cairns, Tuffey etc were on, more so Walker x2, Walmsley, Mason etc.
Yup I recall us having a number of budget buys on that tour. McMillan was skipper for the ODI series IIRC.