• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

smash84

The Tiger King
So when does the test series start?

India will be harder to beat in the test matches I suppose.

Although like the SA series the bowling will be a real worry. The Indian attack will again be struggling to get 20 wickets I reckon. Is Zaheer in the test squad?

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
The blokes behind me last night were bagging Taylor. Saying that he bats too slowly, shouldn't ever be in the ODI side etc. etc. Talkback radio reminded me of them. **** my day

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
uggh talkback radio really is awful to listen to.

Got a call from my mum halfway through, did anyone ask about Bracewell?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Think we should rest Southee, Anderson, Williamson, McCullum and Taylor for the final ODI.

Obviously we can't rest all of them, but Southee and Anderson shouldn't play.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
nah they'll be wanting Latham to play as much first class cricket as he can given that he's a near certainty to go on the tour to West Indies.