• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
can't see the spinners continuing for too much longer unless they get a wicket. The run rate has climbed up enough for Dhoni to somewhat control the game with his seamers and mix and match with the rest of Jadeja/Ashwin's 10 odd overs left.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will Dhoni be forced to bring Ashwin or Jadeja back on soon. Hoping so, would rather them earlier than later.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I had it on mute for 30 minutes and then I turned it up just in time to hear the commentators wanking on about the power play. I would be in favour of them mandating that the power play has to be taken exactly between the 36th-40th overs just to stop the commentators for having a cry about it not being taken earlier.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They've accelerated brilliantly. Can't see a way back tbh. Required rate is piss easy considering the batsmen they have left