• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

ajdude

International Coach
MOTM Guptill or Jadeja?
shared a good chance imo

2/47 and 66* off 45 (effectively prevented an indian loss) surely on par with 111 off 129 and the catch of ashwin

also jadeja got guptill out hehe

Last edited:

Meridio

International Regular
Why the **** did we just not bowl full and at the stumps/slightly outside off in the last over? FMD we did our best to lose that.

BeeGee

International Captain
Great knock from Jadeja.

Need Mills back for his death bowling.

And can we do some fielding in the next game, please?

And why did NcCullum only get 8 overs?

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Tie...sigh. Well done Jadeja (even if he was obviously out 2 overs ago). For NZ, hang your heads in shame. 4 dropped catches (or was it 5?). 2 insane run outs. Countless bobbles in the outfield. And then endless short pies in the death overs to give India the chance. This team still has enormous mental baggage about winning, and it will continue to hold them back.

You can put the house on India levelling this series 2-2 now.

Flem274*

123/5
Ashwin and Jadeja were genius. Jadeja should have been out, we should have fielded better and our middle order should have batted better.

Personally I blame Guptill.

Flem274*

123/5
this might be knee jerk and both deserve their places but balance wise i don't like mitch and bennett in the same team. too much shock bowling.

mitch didn't cover himself in glory tonight either with his conduct. it's easy for us to sit here and judge since we're not on the hot seat and im terrible myself when it comes to white line fever, but imo that stuff should be directed at the batsman only. the umpiring is something for the skipper to fire shots over (if he wishes) after the game.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
FMD, was at a wedding so only got a few score updates, can't believe this was tied after Dhoni went.

Guptill WAG, taste it Blocky.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
This was incredibly painful to watch, as "exciting" it might have been.
Tons of dropped chances, miscues etc. along with the horrible wides. Complaining about bad decisions would probably be whining, but that too I guess. Shoulda won this really.

Anyway, well played Jadeja, Ashwin etc.