• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So New Zealand have no home grounds when playing against India, because this sure seems like Dharamshala to me.

Meridio

International Regular
Put this on when I woke up half an hour ago and was thinking I'd just tuned in to see us **** up. Game in our hands now though.

On a different note, is it possible to get the alternative commentary in England? I get a 'not available in your location' message.

Blocky

Banned
It's not that the short pitched bowling has been great, realistically India got to a point where they could canter home on the back of some short pitched bull****, Ashwin and Kumar gifted their wickets away, Ashwin had already pumped a six that over.

Flem274*

123/5
odds on nz dropping the short ball completely in the tests where it would be better used because a few here and there might push them back and make the swing bowling more dangerous?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Put this on when I woke up half an hour ago and was thinking I'd just tuned in to see us **** up. Game in our hands now though.

On a different note, is it possible to get the alternative commentary in England? I get a 'not available in your location' message.
Not without a VPN like HMA or some such.

BeeGee

International Captain
Credit to NcCullum. He bowled us back into this game after the seamers ****ed up the PP. And he did it without support from the field (except Guptill) with a dropped catch and a missed stumping.