• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, leaving out Mills may prove costly. His level-headed lower order batting would've been gold in that 44-47 over period.

Howsie

International Captain
Yeah, leaving out Mills may prove costly. His level-headed lower order batting would've been gold in that 44-47 over period.
You Mills fan boys will cling onto anything.

Disappointed Kane decided to throw away another 100. He should just keep going the course till 45 I reckon, let the inferior batsmen like Taylor, McCullum etc throw the bat willy nilly.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You Mills fan boys will cling onto anything.

Disappointed Kane decided to throw away another 100. He should just keep going the course till 45 I reckon, let the inferior batsmen like Taylor, McCullum etc throw the bat willy nilly.
:detective

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not to mention his ability to bowl cheap overs at the start of the innings.
He gets 'rested' from way too many ODIs in general. It's all he plays FFS; he should literally be playing every single game. If you want to trial different bowlers as the potential next cab off the rank then you should rest Southee considering he plays all formats.

Prensel

U19 Cricketer
He gets 'rested' from way too many ODIs in general. It's all he plays FFS; he should literally be playing every single game. If you want to trial different bowlers as the potential next cab off the rank then you should rest Southee considering he plays all formats.
As if you rest a guy who has played 1 game in a row

Jayzamann

International Regular
Wouldn''t put it past Ryder to get too much elevation in any circumstance.

... what is that WASP %age they have in this coverage?

Howsie

International Captain
Strongest team today etc.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is cricinfo scorecard delayed today?
Not that much, but today when I used the Android app there was a message that said "The scores of this match are delayed in accordance to a legal injunction"

I blame the BCCI personally.