• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's bewildering how trott managed to score 3 centuries against us. i mean, mj played in all of those matches

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow that's one of the most ordinary 9's I've ever seen. I feel sorry for Trott a bit. I used to think he was one of the most solid batsman in the world.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow that's one of the most ordinary 9's I've ever seen. I feel sorry for Trott a bit. I used to think he was one of the most solid batsman in the world.
it's almost like you're begging us to make rob quiney jokes

morgieb

Even English fans deserve better than a guy who makes Raina look like Bradman against the short ball.

Neil Pickup

Rob Quiney seething that "ordinary 9" will no longer lead everyone to think of him.

That's as much as I can manage by well of intelligent observation. I might go and stick a tenner on 5-0 Australia to make me feel better though.

Spikey

i mean, the clue, watching live, that bailey had ****ed up was bailey ripping the stump out of the ground