• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Jezroy

State Captain
Whenever anyone asks you "Who's winning?", just tell them the betting odds.

NZ - 1.65
Draw - 2.20
Eng - 25

I don't think there is a 1 in 25 chance that England will win.

Jezroy

State Captain
Half price adults tickets into the ground tomorrow - under 16's free.

Do you think the beer and the hot dogs will be half price as well?

jcas0167

International Debutant
From cricinfo :)

poon: "Give 2 Metre Peter a bowl. The match he is having its bound to spell success!!"
Otherwise Southee and maybe Boult should come back on soonish. Two pronged pace attack to finish the day.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook before stumps would be nice :)

edit-

GONEEEEEEEE COOOK GONE

:p

Let's all focus our energies on imagining cook getting out and I'm sure he will :P

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Cook and Bell can get through to stumps, I favour the draw. Can easily envisage the captains shaking hands on a draw 30 mins from stumps with England 330/4.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Getting a real sinking feeling about this. Bowling Kane after only 40 overs doesn't say great things about the rest of the attack.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Getting a real sinking feeling about this. Bowling Kane after only 40 overs doesn't say great things about the rest of the attack.
Boult must be about due to return? Slightly surprised they took Martin off when according to cricinfo he had just started turning it more.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm surprised McCullum gave Boult and Southee so few overs with the newish ball - too many overs for Martin and he's just not threatening enough - as was pointed out on the radio nearly all of Martin's wickets so far have been when the batsman was attacking him.

When Martin came on for the 11th over I thought it was just to give Southee/Boult a quick break, however he bowled uninterrupted until the 40th, after which Williamson took over.

Last edited: