• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has to out huge doubt on where Watson is at. He's the vice captain and he's been dumped for disciplinary reasons. Not good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh:

Watson is a ****ing joke dead set. After having the 2009/10 he had, to fall this far in 2 years... Amazing.

flibbertyjibber

Might not be a bad thing for Pattinson, saves him for bigger things ahead but what chances the others may have put their places in the squad under threat now?

Guess it depends what they have done and whether it has been done more than once.

ajdude

International Coach
waiting for spikey to comment

edit: well the **** beat me to it

was trying to find the quote from the simpsons where homer wonders how krusty feels about something and it turns out he doesn't find it funny at all, someone help

Last edited:

Spikey

ian chappell to blame this on watson not opening btw

i guess this means hughes will be playing. and smitteh. but smitteh was probably always playing over usman

Spark

Global Moderator
Arthur said Watson and Pattinson, as well as Usman Khawaja and Mitchell Johnson, had failed to deliver a presentation which management asked all players to complete following the embarrassing innings defeat in Hyderabad last week.

Players were asked to outline three points on what they bring to the team by email or in person, and given five days to complete the task. The four players did not complete the assignment by the given deadline.

Arthur said the shock axings were a move to maintain standards in team culture. "This is a line in the sand," he said.
This is going to go down well

ajdude

International Coach
This is going to go down well
yeah they should've asked for an extension imo. monash takes 10% off the final result for every day late, surely they could've gotten away with that

i bet johnson used the old "my dog ate it"

benchmark00

Meh. Seems like it's just apathy. Whatever. Not as if they went out on the tiles the night before a game or retweeted Shane Warne or something really bad like that.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
ahahhaahahah wtf is this there ****in professional cricketers not high school students ffs

Spikey

watson getting punished for that is legitimately fair, given he's vice captain and all. he's supposed to, you know, do that lame ****

Spark

Global Moderator
Half my tutors/lecturers don't even check the homework boxes for like three days after the due date. Useful tstl.