• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm really only sorta half joking. I really do think Prior and Broad could, with a bit luck of course, add 100 runs together. Of course Pakistan, with a bit of luck, could take all their remaining wickets for 33 runs or less

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm not a fan of "grass is always greener on the other side", but it's hard to imagine them doing worse.
This partnership is the first time all series that we've actually asked questions of the bowling.

And wicket as I type.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Bah,

Swann is usually only good when there is 500 on the board and he is able to smash tied bowlers. Doesn't tend to make runs when needed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Swann would have been great to have coming in 50 runs later, could swing from the hip and it could come off but...well hopefully he will prove me wrong