• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
2 points for Nationaux for the Test win
No batsman has yet scored a century
Nationaux leads the highest wicket-taker stakes (Ajmal with 17)
Nationaux gets 1 point for the series win
Furball gets .5 points for highest run scorer (Cook)
Nationaux gets .5 points for highest wicket taker (Rehman)

Nationaux 6.5-0.5 Furball

As this bet is unwinnable, I am now sporting Afridi as my avatar. AN has been generous and offered me a straight 6 months, forget about the points, but I actually quite like the avatar he's given me so I'm sticking to the original bet :ph34r:
hahahah.......What an awesome Avatar....I am loving it :p

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
Man... AN you gave a good avatar to him..

If it had to be Afridi then it should have been something like this

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lets do better....recall Sami and Kamran Akmal..... :p
Nah Kamran can GAGF.

How awesome would it be if Sami came back now and absolutely gunned it for two years? It'd just cap off what was a really, really weird career for the guy. It'd also make Misbah look like a miracle-working captain. :p